Australian Visa Services

CDRbook Now Offers Various Visa Immigration Services Through Our Network Of MARA Migration Agents. Please Feel Free To Contact Our Team So We Can Help You With Your Visa Application.


Skilled Independent Visa (Subclass 189) 

The Australian Skilled - Independent Visa (subclass 189) is an Australian skilled visa for skilled workers who are not sponsored by an employer, a state or territory, or a family member.  visa holder can live and work permanently anywhere in Australia. Certain family members can be included in the application.


Student Visa

This visa would allow you to travel to Australia to attend school, to study a full time vocational education and/or training course as well as undertake a full time higher education course at university or colleges as an International Student.


Family Visa

Joining your family or partner in Australia has never been easier. There are mainly two family visa options: Spouse/Defacto & Child Migration. As a permanent resident in Australia, you are permitted to stay in Australia indefinitely. Each of these visas also allows you to travel to and enter Australia for 5 years from the date this visa is granted.


Skilled Nominated Visa (Subclass 190)

Work and live in Australia with this permanent resident work visa. Certain foreign-national skilled workers who hold occupations on Australia’s Skilled Occupations List may be eligible for a Subclass 190 visa. This visa requires the applicant to complete a skills test and be nominated by a state or territory government.


Business Investment Visa (Subclass 188)

Work and live in Australia with the Business Innovation and Investment (Provisional) Visa (Subclass 188). This visa allows you to own and manage a new or existing business in Australia, or to invest in Australia. You must be nominated by a state or territory government or Australian agency to be eligible to apply.